Cost of living in Berdyans'k, Ukraine compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 01, 2014. Exchange rate: 1198.690 IRR / UAH *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Berdyans'k (Ukraine) is 23% cheaper than in Amol (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 11,718,750 in Amol you would need to make just about ﷼ 9,077,993 (7,573₴) in Berdyans'k.
Recent Prices Added
- 6 eggs, large in Baku costs 3.60 ман (3 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩4,300 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Astana costs 90 KZT (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨500 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saratov costs руб 300 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kigali costs 8,000 Franc (30 minutes ago)