Cost of living in Benin City, Nigeria compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol and Benin City have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol or the parallel street rate in Benin City.
|Personal Care||+ 54%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 85 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 103.089 IRR / NGN *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Benin City (Nigeria) is 39% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 13,553,830 (131,477 ₦) in Benin City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 9,765,625 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 2,500 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $3,558 (16 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Rostov-on-Don costs руб 20,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Trois-Rivières costs C$25,000 (31 minutes ago)
- 50ml deodorant, roll-on in Calama costs CH$2,500 (35 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $2.50 (about 1 hour ago)