Cost of living in Benin City, Nigeria compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol and Benin City have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol or the parallel street rate in Benin City.
|Personal Care||+ 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 98.983 IRR / NGN *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Benin City (Nigeria) is 27% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 17,206,189 (173,829 ₦) in Benin City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 13,600,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Taipei costs 200 NT$ (2 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Sendai costs ¥12,000 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Dhaka costs Taka 125 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangkok costs 300 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Lahore costs ₨200,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,418 (about 2 hours ago)