Cost of living in Beni Mellal, Morocco compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 70%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 3629.426 IRR / MAD *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Beni Mellal (Morocco) is 29% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 18,896,854 (5,207 Dirham) in Beni Mellal to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 14,700,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Boston, Massachusetts costs $84 (4 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Kakinada costs ₨12,900 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $3,558 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Volgograd costs руб 40 (35 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Saint Petersburg costs руб 38,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 1,500TL (about 1 hour ago)