Cost of living in Bengkulu, Indonesia compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.027 IRR / IDR *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bengkulu (Indonesia) is 20% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 17,964,241 (Rp 5,933,760) in Bengkulu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 15,000,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Sydney costs AU$258 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €45 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Taichung City costs 6,000 NT$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Aracaju costs R$ 150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $3,558 (about 2 hours ago)