Cost of living in Bengkulu, Indonesia compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 93 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.433 IRR / IDR *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bengkulu (Indonesia) is 14% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 13,354,079 (Rp 5,488,271) in Bengkulu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 11,718,750 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Port Elizabeth costs R 3,099 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Daejeon costs ₩8,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Odense costs kr5,500 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Austin, Texas costs $96 (27 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Dili costs $2.05 (37 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Bangkok costs 18,000 ฿ (41 minutes ago)