Cost of living in Benghazi, Libya compared to Amol, Iran (using Black Market exchange rate)
WARNING! This comparison uses parallel "street rates" instead of the official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the official rates.
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 4140.750 IRR / LYDX *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Benghazi (Libya) is 9% cheaper than in Amol (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 15,500,000 in Amol you would need to make just about ﷼ 14,114,724 (562 Dinar) in Benghazi.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 box of 36 of tampons (tampax, ob, ...) in Oakland, California costs $178 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Ipswich costs £0.15 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 5,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $40 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $60 (36 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Tartu costs €30 (38 minutes ago)