Cost of living in Benghazi, Libya compared to Amol, Iran (using Black Market exchange rate)
WARNING! This comparison uses parallel "street rates" instead of the official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the official rates.
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 5983.016 IRR / LYDX *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
Cost of living in Benghazi (Libya) is about the same as in Amol (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 14,600,000 in Amol you would need to make just about ﷼ 14,296,324 (503 Dinar) in Benghazi.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Doha costs 75 ﷼ (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €10 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨2,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$35,578 (25 minutes ago)
- 3 oz deodorant, roll-on in Melekeok, Palau costs $3.10 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Vancouver costs C$1.52 (about 1 hour ago)