Cost of living in Benghazi, Libya compared to Amol, Iran (using Black Market exchange rate)
WARNING! This comparison uses parallel "street rates" instead of the official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the official rates.
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 3727.644 IRR / LYDX *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Benghazi (Libya) is 9% cheaper than in Amol (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 16,400,000 in Amol you would need to make just about ﷼ 14,867,764 (569 Dinar) in Benghazi.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,236 (10 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Mérida costs Mex$ 1,104 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Srinagar costs ₨60 (22 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Springfield, Massachusetts costs $25,682 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨2,500 (26 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Gainesville, Florida costs $400 (about 1 hour ago)