Cost of living comparison between Benghazi, Libya and Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol and Benghazi have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol or the parallel street rate in Benghazi.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 14, 2016. Exchange rate: 22547.561 IRR / LYD *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Benghazi (Libya) is 46% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 11,407,467 (506 Dinar) in Benghazi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 7,812,500 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨150 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in İzmit costs 400TL (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $26,429 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Omaha, Nebraska costs $22,135 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 1,600TL (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brasília costs R$ 2,400 (about 3 hours ago)