Cost of living in Benghazi, Libya compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol and Benghazi have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol or the parallel street rate in Benghazi.
|Personal Care||+ 90%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 24820.702 IRR / LYD *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Benghazi (Libya) is 52% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 20,847,753 (840 Dinar) in Benghazi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 13,700,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Calgary costs C$400 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kolhapur costs ₨2,033 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Doha costs 1.00 ﷼ (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Tokyo costs ¥65,980 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Uberaba costs R$ 4.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $2,700 (about 2 hours ago)