Cost of living in Benghazi, Libya compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol and Benghazi have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol or the parallel street rate in Benghazi.
|Personal Care||+ 90%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 23657.371 IRR / LYD *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Benghazi (Libya) is 51% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 21,000,012 (888 Dinar) in Benghazi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 13,900,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$300 (1 minute ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Odessa costs 67₴ (5 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM15 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Shanghai costs 元14,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Panama City costs 1,000 B/. (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Perugia costs €55 (about 1 hour ago)