Cost of living in Benghazi, Libya compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol and Benghazi have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol or the parallel street rate in Benghazi.
|Personal Care||+ 73%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2016. Exchange rate: 22700.238 IRR / LYD *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Benghazi (Libya) is 42% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 13,876,405 (611 Dinar) in Benghazi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 9,765,625 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ivano-Frankivs'k costs 60₴ (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Grand Rapids costs $787 (12 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 20,000,000 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Saint Petersburg costs руб 80 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bakersfield, California costs $12 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (27 minutes ago)