Cost of living in Belo Horizonte, Brazil compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 84%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,267 prices entered by 146 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 10305.122 IRR / BRL *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Belo Horizonte (Brazil) is 54% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 23,440,924 (R$ 2,275) in Belo Horizonte to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 15,200,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tacoma, Washington costs $10 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Ankara costs 150TL (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 50 Ft (9 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $0.65 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Tijuana costs Mex$ 53 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Luxembourg costs €1,430 (20 minutes ago)