Cost of living in Belo Horizonte, Brazil compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 84%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,421 prices entered by 147 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 10677.240 IRR / BRL *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Belo Horizonte (Brazil) is 51% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 22,078,901 (R$ 2,068) in Belo Horizonte to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 14,600,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Narbonne costs €3.13 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver, Washington costs $12 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Grand Cayman costs CI$48 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €3,500 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in New Haven, Connecticut costs $0.73 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Beni Mellal costs 70 Dirham (42 minutes ago)