Cost of living in Belluno, Italy compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 106%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 57 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 34791.115 IRR / EUR *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Belluno (Italy) is 55% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 15,172,863 (€436) in Belluno to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 9,765,625 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mumbai costs ₨1.00 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Auckland costs NZ$200 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $120 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kansas City, Missouri costs $1.50 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Goiânia costs R$ 2.70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,935 (about 1 hour ago)