Cost of living in Belgrade, Serbia compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 56%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,039 prices entered by 154 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 278.617 IRR / RSD *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Belgrade (Serbia) is 24% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 14,565,879 (52,279 Дин.) in Belgrade to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 11,718,750 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Helsinki costs €8 (1 minute ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Nha Trang costs 300,000 ₫ (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 500 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Douglas, Isle of Man costs £1,500 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 100,000 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of rice in Tampa, Florida costs $1.46 (21 minutes ago)