Cost of living comparison between Belgrade, Serbia and Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,675 prices entered by 127 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 281.290 IRR / RSD *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Belgrade (Serbia) is 25% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 14,676,908 (52,177 Дин.) in Belgrade to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 11,718,750 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $2,033 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Ahmedabad costs ₨0.50 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Campinas costs R$ 1.50 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €60 (41 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Yangon costs 4,000 Kyat (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$3,440 (about 1 hour ago)