Cost of living in Belgrade, Serbia compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 73%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,740 prices entered by 147 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 439.940 IRR / RSD *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
Cost of living in Belgrade (Serbia) is 45% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 21,388,012 (48,616 Дин.) in Belgrade to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 14,800,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Belgrade costs 89 Дин. (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 65,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, California costs $4,066 (37 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $6,020 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nanchang costs 元140,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Kuala Lumpur costs RM2,000 (about 1 hour ago)