Cost of living in Belford Roxo, Brazil compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 33 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 28, 2018. Exchange rate: 11534.319 IRR / BRL *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
Cost of living in Belford Roxo (Brazil) is 32% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 19,312,953 (R$ 1,674) in Belford Roxo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 14,600,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sahiwal costs ₨200 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $89 (3 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 125,000TL (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Columbus, Ohio costs $1,463 (25 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Florianopolis costs R$ 300 (41 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 25,800 (about 1 hour ago)