Cost of living in Belfast, United Kingdom compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 53%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 337 prices entered by 60 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 40606.489 IRR / GBP *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Belfast (United Kingdom) is 60% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 15,669,691 (£386) in Belfast to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 9,765,625 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Winnipeg costs C$16 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Helsinki costs €52 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$120 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oxford costs £8 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dhaka costs Taka 10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $18,000 (about 2 hours ago)