Cost of living in Belém, Brazil compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 51%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 304 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 9503.695 IRR / BRL *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Belém (Brazil) is 48% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 14,492,027 (R$ 1,525) in Belém to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 9,765,625 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €46 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 25 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hamburg costs €60 (19 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Anchorage, Alaska costs $99 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Laguna Niguel, California costs $12 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Copenhagen costs kr350 (28 minutes ago)