Cost of living in Belém, Brazil compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 58%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 262 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 12306.971 IRR / BRL *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
Cost of living in Belém (Brazil) is 52% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 24,088,659 (R$ 1,957) in Belém to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 15,900,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rome costs €25 (12 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Ottawa costs C$300 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Goiânia costs R$ 15 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 ticket to the theater (best available seats) in Nassau costs B$20 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Leeds costs £1.50 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$915 (38 minutes ago)