Cost of living in Bekasi, Indonesia compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.606 IRR / IDR *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bekasi (Indonesia) is 19% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 19,582,941 (Rp 7,515,399) in Bekasi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 16,500,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in New York City costs $90 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php50 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riga costs €1,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Halifax costs C$20,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 1,400 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sheffield costs £28 (about 1 hour ago)