Cost of living in Béjaïa, Algeria compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 11, 2013. Exchange rate: 294.481 IRR / DZD *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Béjaïa (Algeria) is 16% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 11,311,420 (38,411 Dinar) in Béjaïa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 9,765,625 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.45 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Accra costs GH₵150 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cardiff costs £12 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (41 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Pretoria costs R 80 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $5,000 (about 1 hour ago)