Cost of living in Béjaïa, Algeria compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 11, 2013. Exchange rate: 300.935 IRR / DZD *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Béjaïa (Algeria) is 14% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 16,939,599 (56,290 Dinar) in Béjaïa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 14,800,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in San Jose, California costs $2,541 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Helsinki costs €4.00 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 150TL (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Skopje costs 10,000 ден (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Spokane, Washington costs $505 (41 minutes ago)