Cost of living in Beirut, Lebanon compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 115%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 920 prices entered by 80 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 21.583 IRR / LBP *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Beirut (Lebanon) is 87% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 25,823,960 (1,196,509 L£) in Beirut to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 13,800,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Trieste costs €16 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 8,500 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Kuwait City costs Dinar 0.625 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Stockholm costs 1.00 kr (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 2,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Omaha, Nebraska costs $1,017 (28 minutes ago)