Cost of living in Beirut, Lebanon compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 105%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 558 prices entered by 70 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 21.357 IRR / LBP *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Beirut (Lebanon) is 89% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 18,439,882 (863,407 L£) in Beirut to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 9,765,625 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Christchurch costs NZ$8,321 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Phoenix, Arizona costs $340,282,000,000,000,014,192,072,600,942,972,764,160 (8 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Nottingham costs £10 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €46 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hamburg costs €60 (30 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Anchorage, Alaska costs $99 (30 minutes ago)