Cost of living in Beirut, Lebanon compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 119%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 603 prices entered by 69 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 21.556 IRR / LBP *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Beirut (Lebanon) is 89% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 18,481,224 (857,365 L£) in Beirut to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 9,765,625 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in Green Bay, Wisconsin costs $454 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melbourne costs AU$20 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Samsun costs 2.40TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Krasnodar costs руб 1,426 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Tallinn costs €0.00 (about 1 hour ago)