Cost of living in Beirut, Lebanon compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 124%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 679 prices entered by 83 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 28.213 IRR / LBP *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
Cost of living in Beirut (Lebanon) is 80% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 28,118,195 (996,653 L£) in Beirut to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 15,600,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mumbai costs ₨70 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nha Trang costs 120,000 ₫ (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €35 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ho Chi Minh City costs 300,000 ₫ (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jeddah costs ﷼ 120 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Perth costs AU$60 (27 minutes ago)