Cost of living in Beira, Mozambique compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 70 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 460.221 IRR / MZN *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Beira (Mozambique) is 40% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 16,376,837 (35,585 MT) in Beira to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 11,718,750 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Semarang costs Rp 25,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Irvine, California costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Rosario costs ARS $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $40,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,067 (about 1 hour ago)