Cost of living in Beira, Mozambique compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 562.586 IRR / MZN *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Beira (Mozambique) is 49% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 22,131,270 (39,338 MT) in Beira to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 14,900,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Adelaide costs AU$500 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Mérida costs Mex$ 50 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 1.00 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Lucknow costs ₨1,000,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €75,000 (about 1 hour ago)