Cost of living in Beira, Mozambique compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 70 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 458.369 IRR / MZN *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Beira (Mozambique) is 40% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 16,438,867 (35,864 MT) in Beira to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 11,718,750 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Berlin costs €65 (13 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Budapest costs 6,300,000 Ft (32 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Rajshahi costs Taka 5,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oporto costs €250 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Copenhagen costs kr375 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Pokhara costs ₨ 102 (about 1 hour ago)