Cost of living in Beira, Mozambique compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 70 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 459.824 IRR / MZN *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Beira (Mozambique) is 41% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 16,536,132 (35,962 MT) in Beira to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 11,718,750 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Fresno, California costs $1.25 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $2,033 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Detroit, Michigan costs $6,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Tunja costs COL$1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €258 (about 2 hours ago)