Cost of living in Beijing, China compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 114%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 936 prices entered by 102 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 4713.702 IRR / CNY *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Beijing (China) is 71% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 20,084,415 (元4,261) in Beijing to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 11,718,750 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Moscow costs руб 1,200,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Cappuccino in expat area of the city in Madrid costs €1.15 (13 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$3,870 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Guam costs $1.02 (44 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Murcia costs €0.55 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tehran costs ﷼ 40,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)