Cost of living in Beijing, China compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 112%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 799 prices entered by 119 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 5315.216 IRR / CNY *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Beijing (China) is 75% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 28,822,957 (元5,423) in Beijing to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 16,500,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Lima costs S/. 150 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Riyadh costs ﷼ 1,000,000,000,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nagpur costs ₨500 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,525 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €92 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$707 (24 minutes ago)