Cost of living in Beijing, China compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 128%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 974 prices entered by 109 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 4674.483 IRR / CNY *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Beijing (China) is 76% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 20,588,096 (元4,404) in Beijing to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 11,718,750 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Adelaide costs AU$1,075 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €50 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 50 lei (29 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Salzburg costs €189 (30 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Cairo costs E£ 25 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Palm Bay, Florida costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)