Cost of living in Beijing, China compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 134%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 918 prices entered by 109 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 4692.324 IRR / CNY *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Beijing (China) is 74% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 20,432,084 (元4,354) in Beijing to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 11,718,750 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bonn costs €94 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Colombo costs 3,000 ₨ (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 17,000 Kč (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Stuttgart costs €2.40 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hamburg costs €850 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €169 (about 1 hour ago)