Cost of living in Batumi, Georgia compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 64%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 40 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 13483.954 IRR / GEL *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Batumi (Georgia) is 25% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 14,642,874 (1,086 Lari) in Batumi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 11,718,750 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Casablanca costs 345 Dirham (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Beirut costs 40,000 L£ (15 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Guayaquil costs $13 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charleston, South Carolina costs $12 (16 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Toronto costs C$24,101 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sharjah costs Dirham 250 (about 1 hour ago)