Cost of living in Battambang, Cambodia compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2016. Exchange rate: 8.149 IRR / KHR *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Battambang (Cambodia) is 8% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 12,629,141 (1,549,699 Riels) in Battambang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 11,718,750 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chungju costs ₩8,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Columbus, Ohio costs $62 (21 minutes ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Busan costs ₩3,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Springfield, Massachusetts costs $1,220 (29 minutes ago)
- 12 oz domestic beer in the supermarket in Grand Rapids costs $1.76 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Taichung City costs 250 NT$ (29 minutes ago)