Cost of living in Battambang, Cambodia compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2016. Exchange rate: 8.021 IRR / KHR *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Battambang (Cambodia) is 8% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 12,598,434 (1,570,620 Riels) in Battambang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 11,718,750 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Surat costs ₨933 (7 minutes ago)
- 2 lbs of rice in Frankfurt am Main costs €2.70 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tegucigalpa costs L 3,500 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €700 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chişinău costs 200 Leu (34 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Ghent costs €0.03 (41 minutes ago)