Cost of living in Baton Rouge, Louisiana, United States compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 139%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 177 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 42320.000 IRR / USD *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
Cost of living in Baton Rouge, Louisiana (United States) is 88% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 27,493,813 ($650) in Baton Rouge, Louisiana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 14,600,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kansas City, Missouri costs $17 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riverside, California costs $1,525 (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lisbon costs €1.45 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Spokane, Washington costs $1,830 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Turin costs €300 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Noorder-Paarl costs R 14 (about 1 hour ago)