Cost of living in Baton Rouge, Louisiana, United States compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 117%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 290 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 32931.000 IRR / USD *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Baton Rouge, Louisiana (United States) is 76% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 28,530,026 ($866) in Baton Rouge, Louisiana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 16,200,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Karlsruhe costs €170 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bridgetown costs 20 Bds$ (10 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Guatemala City costs Q28 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nantes costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $789 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,400 (about 2 hours ago)