Cost of living in Batna City, Algeria compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 17, 2016. Exchange rate: 290.409 IRR / DZD *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Batna City (Algeria) is about the same as in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 11,995,712 (41,306 Dinar) in Batna City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 11,718,750 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €1,000 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Hasselt costs €1.20 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 3,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Wellington costs NZ$229 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pereira costs COL$11,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Winnipeg costs C$35 (43 minutes ago)