Cost of living in Basra, Iraq compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 271%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2015. Exchange rate: 27.406 IRR / IQD *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Basra (Iraq) is 51% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 11,790,297 (430,215 Dinar) in Basra to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 7,812,500 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nottingham costs £860 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Galway costs €2.20 (3 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Orlando, Florida costs $2.52 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Uberaba costs R$ 650 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Vienna costs €166 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Budapest costs 7,541,870 Ft (about 1 hour ago)