Cost of living in Basel, Switzerland compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 232%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 264 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 32627.511 IRR / CHF *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Basel (Switzerland) is 157% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 25,069,341 (CHF 768) in Basel to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 9,765,625 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kelowna costs C$85 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Richards Bay costs R 200 (11 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Perth costs AU$15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Belize City costs BZ$800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $1,931 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Manaus costs R$ 3.00 (about 2 hours ago)