Cost of living in Basel, Switzerland compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 227%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 238 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 42562.362 IRR / CHF *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
Cost of living in Basel (Switzerland) is 154% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 41,339,314 (CHF 971) in Basel to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 16,300,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €950 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Baltimore, Maryland costs $505 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$100 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oujda costs 20 Dirham (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seoul costs ₩8,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Hyderabad, India costs ₨100 (34 minutes ago)