Cost of living in Basel, Switzerland compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 216%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 220 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 34854.936 IRR / CHF *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Basel (Switzerland) is 143% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 33,088,898 (CHF 949) in Basel to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 13,600,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Rome costs €30 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Florence costs €750 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Pune costs ₨1.20 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tokyo costs ¥220 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,017 (41 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 6.00 (about 1 hour ago)