Cost of living in Barranquilla, Colombia compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 59%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 276 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 11.624 IRR / COP *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Barranquilla (Colombia) is 37% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 19,432,840 (COL$1,671,791) in Barranquilla to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 14,200,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $0.77 (29 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tucson, Arizona costs $178,500 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jakarta costs Rp 7,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Memphis, Tennessee costs $50 (about 2 hours ago)