Cost of living in Barranquilla, Colombia vs Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 75%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 348 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 13.214 IRR / COP *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
Cost of living in Barranquilla (Colombia) is 34% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 19,560,830 (COL$1,480,268) in Barranquilla to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 14,600,000 in Amol.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad, India costs ₨150 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in İzmir costs 59TL (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $2,135 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sofia costs 30 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Winnipeg costs C$60 (about 1 hour ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in Ilmenau costs €175 (about 2 hours ago)