Cost of living in Barrancabermeja, Colombia compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 13.079 IRR / COP *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
Cost of living in Barrancabermeja (Colombia) is 33% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 18,618,015 (COL$1,423,459) in Barrancabermeja to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 14,000,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $2.50 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Vladivostok costs руб 70 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1,525 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tempe, Arizona costs $60 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Albany, New York costs $7 (about 3 hours ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Dammam costs ﷼ 800 (about 3 hours ago)