Cost of living in Barrancabermeja, Colombia compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 14.411 IRR / COP *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
Cost of living in Barrancabermeja (Colombia) is 38% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 19,715,165 (COL$1,368,090) in Barrancabermeja to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 14,300,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $60 (10 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$2,795 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Punta Arenas costs CH$400,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hsinchu City costs 300 NT$ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Doha costs 8 ﷼ (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 12 (about 2 hours ago)