Cost of living in Barquisimeto, Venezuela compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol and Barquisimeto have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol or the parallel street rate in Barquisimeto.
|Personal Care||+ 259%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 346 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 3670.064 IRR / VEF *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
Cost of living in Barquisimeto (Venezuela) is 98% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 29,231,483 (Bs 7,965) in Barquisimeto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 14,800,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Sebastian costs €14 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Bucharest costs 18 lei (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Marrakech costs 10 Dirham (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 1,271 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $90 (about 3 hours ago)