Cost of living in Barquisimeto, Venezuela compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol and Barquisimeto have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol or the parallel street rate in Barquisimeto.
|Personal Care||+ 257%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 375 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 31, 2017. Exchange rate: 3532.535 IRR / VEF *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Barquisimeto (Venezuela) is 98% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 32,113,356 (Bs 9,091) in Barquisimeto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 16,200,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Genoa costs €46 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Hamburg costs €1.30 (12 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Campinas costs R$ 2,500 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.75 (31 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 52,000TL (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Baguio City costs Php10,000 (about 1 hour ago)