Cost of living in Barquisimeto, Venezuela compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol and Barquisimeto have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol or the parallel street rate in Barquisimeto.
|Personal Care||+ 284%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 338 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 3244.677 IRR / VEF *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Barquisimeto (Venezuela) is 130% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 22,456,415 (Bs 6,921) in Barquisimeto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 9,765,625 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beijing costs 元80 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Monterrey costs Mex$ 11 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Birmingham costs £1.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Taipei costs 20 NT$ (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mexicali costs Mex$ 100 (about 2 hours ago)