Cost of living in Bari, Italy compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 102%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 34408.998 IRR / EUR *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bari (Italy) is 60% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 15,595,644 (€453) in Bari to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 9,765,625 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $15 (11 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Vilnius costs €2.32 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Darwin costs AU$12 (41 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Campinas costs R$ 4.20 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Wichita, Kansas costs $55 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of rice in Quito costs $132 (about 1 hour ago)