Cost of living in Bareilly, India compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 50%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 576.815 IRR / INR *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bareilly (India) is 43% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 23,377,156 (₨40,528) in Bareilly to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 16,400,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Algiers costs 1,500 Dinar (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Halifax costs C$1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Mangalore costs ₨23,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Haifa costs 213 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Canberra costs AU$600 (about 1 hour ago)