Cost of living in Bareilly, India compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 51%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 51 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 495.499 IRR / INR *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bareilly (India) is 42% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 16,694,374 (₨33,692) in Bareilly to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 11,718,750 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bern costs CHF 79 (1 minute ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Riyadh costs ﷼ 17 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Yekaterinburg costs руб 90 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kathmandu costs ₨ 900 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Kuwait City costs Dinar 0.750 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Richmond, Virginia costs $752 (about 1 hour ago)