Cost of living in Barcelona, Venezuela compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol and Barcelona have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol or the parallel street rate in Barcelona.
|Personal Care||+ 168%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 85 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 3223.161 IRR / VEF *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Barcelona (Venezuela) is 132% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 22,609,145 (Bs 7,015) in Barcelona to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 9,765,625 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Helsinki costs €52 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$120 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oxford costs £8 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dhaka costs Taka 10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $18,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Antonio, Texas costs $1,321 (about 2 hours ago)