Cost of living in Barcelona, Venezuela compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol and Barcelona have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol or the parallel street rate in Barcelona.
|Personal Care||+ 175%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 91 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 17, 2016. Exchange rate: 3250.116 IRR / VEF *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Barcelona (Venezuela) is 128% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 22,237,521 (Bs 6,842) in Barcelona to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 9,765,625 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Portsmouth costs £60 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 180,000 Ft (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Abidjan costs 12,000 Franc (30 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lahore costs ₨70 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 1,850 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hyderabad costs ₨650 (about 1 hour ago)