Cost of living in Barcelona, Venezuela compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol and Barcelona have artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol or the parallel street rate in Barcelona.
|Personal Care||+ 173%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 91 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 17, 2016. Exchange rate: 3245.178 IRR / VEF *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Barcelona (Venezuela) is 127% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 17,768,184 (Bs 5,475) in Barcelona to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 7,812,500 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bangalore costs ₨1.00 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tokyo costs ¥1 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Hermosillo costs Mex$ 4,500 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Houston, Texas costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $2,841 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 2,000 (about 2 hours ago)