Cost of living in Barcelona, Spain compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 108%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,229 prices entered by 418 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 42152.178 IRR / EUR *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Barcelona (Spain) is 73% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 27,584,576 (€654) in Barcelona to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 15,900,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Addis Ababa costs 450,000 Birr (1 minute ago)
- 6 eggs, large in New York City costs $2.00 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 300,000 Ft (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $90 (26 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Catania costs €100 (about 1 hour ago)