Cost of living in Barcelona, Spain compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 93%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,168 prices entered by 417 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 38730.506 IRR / EUR *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Barcelona (Spain) is 69% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 25,247,585 (€652) in Barcelona to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 14,900,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Sydney costs AU$10 (38 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Mashhad costs ﷼ 3,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cape Town costs R 2,459 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in New Haven, Connecticut costs $4.67 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Geneva costs CHF 1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 65TL (about 2 hours ago)