Cost of living in Barcelona, Spain compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 73%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,651 prices entered by 313 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 34305.032 IRR / EUR *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Barcelona (Spain) is 64% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 16,034,227 (€467) in Barcelona to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 9,765,625 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €55 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Curitiba costs R$ 200 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Wrocław costs 2.79 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €30 (about 2 hours ago)