Cost of living in Baoding, China compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 16, 2016. Exchange rate: 4712.009 IRR / CNY *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Baoding (China) is 13% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 13,250,583 (元2,812) in Baoding to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 11,718,750 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 400 (1 minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Belfast costs £21,505 (11 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Saint Petersburg costs руб 10,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$430 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 300 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £25 (about 1 hour ago)