Cost of living in Banjarmasin, Indonesia compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.453 IRR / IDR *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Banjarmasin (Indonesia) is 8% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 17,658,200 (Rp 7,199,208) in Banjarmasin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 16,400,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nairobi costs Shilling120,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €43 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 890 kr (17 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Balneario Camboriu costs R$ 92,290 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oslo costs kr 10,000 (about 1 hour ago)