Cost of living in Banja Luka, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 72%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 307 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 23304.288 IRR / BAM *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
Cost of living in Banja Luka (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 30% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 21,395,911 (918KM) in Banja Luka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 16,500,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Agra costs ₨500 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Etawah costs ₨50 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Laundry detergent, 20 doses in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $47 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Düsseldorf costs €30 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,500,000 (about 2 hours ago)