Cost of living in Banja Luka, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 73%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 338 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 26080.477 IRR / BAM *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
Cost of living in Banja Luka (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 35% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 18,378,970 (705KM) in Banja Luka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 13,600,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €30 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $200 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €3.00 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨800 (44 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Helsinki costs €3.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madrid costs €0.33 (about 1 hour ago)