Cost of living comparison between Banja Luka, Bosnia and Herzegovina and Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 151 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 17724.548 IRR / BAM *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Banja Luka (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 28% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 9,985,273 (563KM) in Banja Luka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 7,812,500 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Matagalpa costs 14,500 C$ (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,423 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 30 (27 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Ho Chi Minh City costs 1,900,000,000 ₫ (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Baltimore, Maryland costs $2,033 (43 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $2.99 (44 minutes ago)