Cost of living in Banja Luka, Bosnia and Herzegovina compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 72%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 374 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 25284.142 IRR / BAM *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
Cost of living in Banja Luka (Bosnia and Herzegovina) is 33% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 21,031,555 (832KM) in Banja Luka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 15,800,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Eindhoven costs €5.00 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 5.00 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coimbra costs €7 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Melbourne costs AU$3.50 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gweru costs $4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Gurgaon costs ₨800 (about 2 hours ago)