Cost of living in Baní, Dominican Republic compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 691.996 IRR / DOP *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Baní (Dominican Republic) is about the same as in Amol (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 11,718,750 in Amol you would need to make just about ﷼ 11,425,617 (RD$ 16,511) in Baní.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Turin costs €222 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bangkok costs 20 ฿ (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nancy costs €39 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rosario costs ARS $150 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 28 lei (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Leeds costs £12 (40 minutes ago)