Cost of living in Bangui, Central African Republic compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 52.854 IRR / XAF *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bangui (Central African Republic) is 53% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 17,964,573 (339,893 Franc) in Bangui to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 11,718,750 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Butwal costs ₨ 4,000 (1 minute ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Harare costs $1.00 (5 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belgrade costs 35,000 Дин. (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Saskatoon costs C$83 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guntur costs ₨7,233 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Ahmedabad costs ₨42 (about 1 hour ago)