Cost of living in Bangkok, Thailand compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 63%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 853 prices entered by 183 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 953.335 IRR / THB *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bangkok (Thailand) is 56% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 12,162,502 (12,758 ฿) in Bangkok to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 7,812,500 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Muar costs RM25 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,500 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 3,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Muscat costs ﷼ 1.000 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lyon costs €1,600 (40 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $3,870 (about 1 hour ago)