Cost of living in Bangkok, Thailand compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 86%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,134 prices entered by 181 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 1298.518 IRR / THB *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bangkok (Thailand) is 67% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 23,530,039 (18,121 ฿) in Bangkok to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 14,100,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Atlanta, Georgia costs $15 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kiev costs 95₴ (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 60 (36 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Ghent costs €70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Rosario costs ARS $840 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Bologna costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)