Cost of living in Bangalore, India compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 69%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 4,475 prices entered by 568 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 505.927 IRR / INR *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bangalore (India) is 27% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 14,914,050 (₨29,479) in Bangalore to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 11,718,750 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rome costs €10 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in San Juan costs $0.00 (27 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Guangzhou costs 元29 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $100,000,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belfast costs £5.00 (about 1 hour ago)