Cost of living in Bangalore, India compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 63%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 4,559 prices entered by 577 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 503.924 IRR / INR *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bangalore (India) is 24% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 20,222,858 (₨40,131) in Bangalore to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 16,300,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Zurich costs CHF 95 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cebu City costs Php7 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $132 (27 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 1,950 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Manama costs Dinar 1.500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €39 (about 1 hour ago)