Cost of living in Bangalore, India compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 61%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 4,704 prices entered by 661 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 573.226 IRR / INR *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bangalore (India) is 25% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 18,043,516 (₨31,477) in Bangalore to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 14,400,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 600 (2 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Malang costs Rp 450,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tabriz costs ﷼ 200,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Geneva costs CHF 20 (17 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Johannesburg costs R 700 (25 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Ahmedabad costs ₨40,000 (26 minutes ago)