Cost of living comparison between Bandung, Indonesia and Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 253 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.430 IRR / IDR *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bandung (Indonesia) is 21% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 9,489,133 (Rp 3,905,018) in Bandung to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 7,812,500 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,000 (1 minute ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$8 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Monterrey costs Mex$ 12 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨15,248 (34 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Edinburgh costs £0.00 (35 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Caracas costs Bs 2.00 (about 1 hour ago)