Cost of living in Bandung, Indonesia compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 227 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.438 IRR / IDR *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bandung (Indonesia) is 28% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 19,176,247 (Rp 7,863,955) in Bandung to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 15,000,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩0 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.75 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Auckland costs NZ$20 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $100 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in London costs £130 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Salvador costs R$ 0.80 (about 1 hour ago)