Cost of living in Bandirma, Turkey compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 9840.278 IRR / TRY *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bandirma (Turkey) is 9% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 15,750,308 (1,601TL) in Bandirma to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 14,400,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 2,600 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Cluj-Napoca costs 2,000 lei (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Riga costs €2.00 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €30 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Bergamo costs €1.50 (24 minutes ago)