Cost of living in Bandirma, Turkey compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 09, 2017. Exchange rate: 8498.070 IRR / TRY *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bandirma (Turkey) is 9% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 8,503,405 (1,001TL) in Bandirma to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 7,812,500 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- 6 eggs, large in Adelaide costs AU$12 (2 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kazan' costs руб 450 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bratislava costs €1.20 (11 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Pisa costs €10 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Leeds costs £100 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brighton and Hove costs £2.00 (20 minutes ago)