Cost of living in Bandar Seri Begawan, Brunei compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 73%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 90 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 12, 2016. Exchange rate: 22491.955 IRR / BND *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bandar Seri Begawan (Brunei) is 62% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 12,648,502 (B$562) in Bandar Seri Begawan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 7,812,500 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Bologna costs €350 (21 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Muscat costs ﷼ 8 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Rostov-on-Don costs руб 675 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 2,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 ticket to the movies in Cologne costs €16 (about 2 hours ago)