Cost of living in Bandar Seri Begawan, Brunei compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 79%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 96 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 23431.889 IRR / BND *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bandar Seri Begawan (Brunei) is 60% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 23,562,613 (B$1,006) in Bandar Seri Begawan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 14,700,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mount Pleasant, South Carolina costs $15 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cardiff costs £20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Baku costs 700 ман (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 lbs of rice in Grand Cayman costs CI$9 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Denpasar, Bali costs Rp 200 (about 2 hours ago)