Cost of living in Bandar Seri Begawan, Brunei compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 81%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 124 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 23189.608 IRR / BND *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bandar Seri Begawan (Brunei) is 63% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 15,901,972 (B$686) in Bandar Seri Begawan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 9,765,625 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Sacramento, California costs $5.00 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Skopje costs 1,250 ден (17 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Freetown costs 800 Leone (24 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Trondheim costs kr 93 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cleveland, Ohio costs $15 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Mazatlán costs Mex$ 9,000 (about 1 hour ago)