Cost of living in Bandar Seri Begawan, Brunei compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 81%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 68 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 25197.620 IRR / BND *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bandar Seri Begawan (Brunei) is 60% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 26,215,153 (B$1,040) in Bandar Seri Begawan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 16,400,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kuwait City costs Dinar 7,430 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Vadodara costs ₨0.50 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 9,999,999,999,999,999,455,752,309,870,428,160 ฿ (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Wayne, Indiana costs $9 (33 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Oporto costs €4.00 (37 minutes ago)