Cost of living in Bandar Lampung, Indonesia compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.608 IRR / IDR *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Bandar Lampung (Indonesia) is 8% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 16,162,497 (Rp 6,196,656) in Bandar Lampung to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 15,000,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Bursa costs 5.00TL (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 280,000 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Bhopal costs ₨336 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Accra costs GH₵197 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨100 (33 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Dublin costs €3.80 (about 1 hour ago)