Cost of living in Bandar Lampung, Indonesia compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.039 IRR / IDR *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bandar Lampung (Indonesia) is 17% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 15,891,324 (Rp 5,228,892) in Bandar Lampung to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 13,600,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in New Haven, Connecticut costs $11 (13 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Grenoble costs €1.80 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $100 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairo costs E£ 120 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 70 zł (44 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Suhar costs ﷼ 0.400 (about 1 hour ago)