Cost of living comparison between Banda Aceh, Indonesia and Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.432 IRR / IDR *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Banda Aceh (Indonesia) is 11% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 8,651,838 (Rp 3,556,955) in Banda Aceh to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 7,812,500 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $15 (4 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Los Angeles, California costs $0.00 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Recife costs R$ 2,500 (25 minutes ago)
- 2 lb of boneless chicken breast in Madison, Wisconsin costs $7 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tbilisi costs 714 Lari (34 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$11,180 (about 1 hour ago)