Cost of living in Banda Aceh, Indonesia compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.440 IRR / IDR *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Banda Aceh (Indonesia) is 10% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 15,047,685 (Rp 6,166,795) in Banda Aceh to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 13,700,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Winnipeg costs C$20 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sacramento, California costs $80 (6 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Poole costs £344 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sheffield costs £600 (11 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for one in Turin costs €20 (22 minutes ago)