Cost of living in Banda Aceh, Indonesia compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.423 IRR / IDR *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Banda Aceh (Indonesia) is 10% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 12,904,792 (Rp 5,325,369) in Banda Aceh to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 11,718,750 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Jaipur costs ₨40 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Salvador costs R$ 3.30 (40 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 12 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Hamilton costs BD$8 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bucaramanga costs COL$2,100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Erie, Pennsylvania costs $712 (about 2 hours ago)