Cost of living in Bamako, Mali vs Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 269%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 31, 2018. Exchange rate: 72.470 IRR / XOF *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bamako (Mali) is 74% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 24,121,106 (332,843 Franc) in Bamako to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 13,900,000 in Amol.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Saint Petersburg costs руб 1,500,000 (9 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Kiev costs 70₴ (13 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Hamburg costs €300 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Semarang costs Rp 7,600 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 40 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 ticket to the movies in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $66 (about 1 hour ago)