Cost of living in Balneario Camboriu, Brazil compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 76%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 224 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 10019.193 IRR / BRL *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Balneario Camboriu (Brazil) is 50% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 11,707,023 (R$ 1,168) in Balneario Camboriu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 7,812,500 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Zagreb costs 10 kn (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Trento costs €550 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$15,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Murcia costs €50 (19 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Singapore costs SGD $128,000 (36 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seoul costs ₩1,250 (about 1 hour ago)