Cost of living in Balneario Camboriu, Brazil compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 74%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 352 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 10305.122 IRR / BRL *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Balneario Camboriu (Brazil) is 49% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 24,031,154 (R$ 2,332) in Balneario Camboriu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 16,100,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Bellary costs ₨200 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sofia costs 50 лв (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cleveland, Ohio costs $45 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$5.00 (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Manila costs Php10 (43 minutes ago)