Cost of living in Ballarat, Australia compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 95%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 11 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 24178.369 IRR / AUD *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ballarat (Australia) is 74% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 16,944,193 (AU$701) in Ballarat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 9,765,625 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Madras costs ₨52 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨360 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toledo, Ohio costs $12 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $100 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seoul costs ₩10,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨25 (41 minutes ago)