Cost of living in Ballarat, Australia compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 100%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 11 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 24877.225 IRR / AUD *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ballarat (Australia) is 77% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 20,746,594 (AU$834) in Ballarat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 11,718,750 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Minsk costs 6,000,000 p. (8 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Vancouver costs C$10 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $20 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,541 (36 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Boulder, Colorado costs $160 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,236 (about 1 hour ago)