Cost of living in Balıkesir, Turkey compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 8981.107 IRR / TRY *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Balıkesir (Turkey) is about the same as in Amol (Iran)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ﷼ 9,765,625 in Amol you would need to make just about ﷼ 9,493,544 (1,057TL) in Balıkesir.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Natal costs R$ 1,300 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €111,111 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Corfu costs €15 (41 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kingston costs J$150 (44 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Pretoria costs R 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Franca costs R$ 2.50 (about 1 hour ago)