Cost of living in Balikpapan, Indonesia compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 141%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.528 IRR / IDR *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Balikpapan (Indonesia) is 49% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 21,032,036 (Rp 8,321,111) in Balikpapan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 14,100,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Hamburg costs €1,275 (12 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Grand Rapids costs $25 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,057 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sofia costs 50 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Moscow costs руб 600 (about 1 hour ago)