Cost of living comparison between Balikpapan, Indonesia and Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.442 IRR / IDR *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Balikpapan (Indonesia) is 59% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 15,497,627 (Rp 6,345,862) in Balikpapan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 9,765,625 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Kampala costs 500 Shilling (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Quilmes costs ARS $8,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Quito costs $300 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Suwon costs ₩330,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$142 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Islamabad costs ₨20 (about 2 hours ago)