Cost of living comparison between Baku, Azerbaijan and Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 632 prices entered by 54 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 19776.805 IRR / AZN *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Baku (Azerbaijan) is 21% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 9,453,728 (478 ман) in Baku to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 7,812,500 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Recife costs R$ 2,500 (10 minutes ago)
- 2 lb of boneless chicken breast in Madison, Wisconsin costs $7 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tbilisi costs 714 Lari (19 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 150,000TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madras costs ₨20,330 (about 1 hour ago)