Cost of living comparison between Baku, Azerbaijan and Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 459 prices entered by 53 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 18535.205 IRR / AZN *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Baku (Azerbaijan) is 17% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 11,440,055 (617 ман) in Baku to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 9,765,625 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 230 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Almería costs €30 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM4,133 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Salvaleón de Higüey costs RD$ 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Eugene, Oregon costs $1.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Sheffield costs £0.00 (about 2 hours ago)