Cost of living in Baku, Azerbaijan compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 50%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 392 prices entered by 50 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 17940.687 IRR / AZN *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Baku (Azerbaijan) is 16% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 11,280,706 (629 ман) in Baku to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 9,765,625 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 20 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Zagreb costs 10 kn (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Trento costs €550 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$15,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Murcia costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Singapore costs SGD $128,000 (about 1 hour ago)