Cost of living in Baku, Azerbaijan compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 66%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,095 prices entered by 97 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 24713.151 IRR / AZN *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
Cost of living in Baku (Azerbaijan) is 30% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 17,887,000 (724 ман) in Baku to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 13,800,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $600 (9 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Greenville, South Carolina costs $429 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €25 (21 minutes ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in Green Bay, Wisconsin costs $150 (27 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Dunedin costs NZ$619 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Frankfurt am Main costs €1,650 (about 2 hours ago)