Cost of living in Baia Mare, Romania compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 73%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 52 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 8361.595 IRR / RON *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Baia Mare (Romania) is 25% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 18,549,363 (2,218 lei) in Baia Mare to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 14,800,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 7,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €4,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oaxaca costs Mex$ 300 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 3.85 (25 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Mossoro costs R$ 13 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 32 Kč (about 1 hour ago)