Cost of living in Baia Mare, Romania compared to Amol, Iran
WARNING! Amol has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Amol.
|Personal Care||+ 92%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 160 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 10603.351 IRR / RON *
Do you live in Amol? We need your help!
Cost of living in Baia Mare (Romania) is 36% more expensive than in Amol (Iran)
For example, you would need at least ﷼ 18,979,000 (1,790 lei) in Baia Mare to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ﷼ 14,000,000 in Amol.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Wuhan costs 元32 (6 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 30,000,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Arequipa costs S/. 7 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Dhaka costs Taka 350 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kadoma costs $3.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 25,000 (about 3 hours ago)